Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot). Easy Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe. One thing I love about this dinner is that it is so easy from fridge to oven. It has the ease of a crockpot meal, but you can make it fresh in minutes and maintain all of the delicious flavors and textures!
Tangy pesto with a hint of lemon, mixed with gooey cheese makes an amazing effortless meal! *Soulfully This Crock Pot Pesto Spinach Pasta was easy, too. I kicked up the green a bit by adding in some frozen spinach, kicked up the flavor with onions and garlic, and I was very happy with the results. My mother-in-law added artichoke hearts and red pepper flakes to hers, which I think sound like great additions. You can cook Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot)
- Prepare 5 lb of chicken thighs, I used the frozen pack I had in freezer.
- It’s 1 pack of frozen spinach.
- You need 3 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 3 of mushroom soup cans of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives drained and halved.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of pack sundries tomatoes cut into quarter size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of lg can mushrooms drained.
- It’s 2 (6.5 oz) of jars marinated artichokes drained and halved.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite pasta like ziti, rigatoni etc.
- It’s 2-4 cups of mozzarella or provolone etc (cheesey texture to food).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Feel free to use different vegetables or spices, and it would work well with many types of pasta. I'll definitely keep this one in mind when I'm trying to scrape up a meal with whatever I have on hand. They never seem to come at the right times. I'm into Michael Jackson right now.
Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) step by step
- In crocpot put chicken frozen or thawed. **(I recommend without skin or bone.) Pro tip: If frozen and has skin, after about 45 min into recipe remove chicken and it will be warm enough to easily break apart the pieces and deskin. (Remove bone once chicken is thoroughly cooked.).
- Add into crocpot all ingredients EXCEPT PASTA.
- Cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Then pull into smaller chunks remove the bone if any, and mix in the now drained COOKED box of pasta. Adding in your cheese and mix..
And Glee versions of Michael Jackson. So yesterday, I was having a real off day. Anywho, I was an emotional mess. Just before you're ready to eat, cook up your pasta according to package directions, and drain. Chicken Artichoke Pesto Pasta (crocpot) Slow Cooker Pesto Mozzarella Pasta.