LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad. Most people can lose weight if they restrict the number of calories consumed and increase physical activity levels. Low-Carb Recipes Allrecipes has hundreds of healthy low-carb recipes, from dinners to desserts. Whether you fancy fish, meat or vegetarian, we have you covered.
Made with cabbage, carrots, green onions and chicken, finished with sesame seeds, this is terrific for packed lunches as it keeps well for days! Oriental Chicken Salad with Crunchy Ramen Noodles. Recipe by -Tulip-This is a salad that even non-cabbage eaters love. You can cook LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken Breast | cooked & shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Red Cabbage | shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Green Cabbage | shredded.
- It’s 4 of Green Onions | sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almonds | slivered.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds | toasted.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grape or Flax Seed Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Baby Spring Salad Mix.
It is nice and crunchy with great flavor. Make salad: In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, red cabbage, chicken, mandarin oranges, crushed ramen noodles, carrots, green onions, and sliced almonds. Get great low carb recipes for your meal or gathering. Taste of Home has lots of healthy low carb recipes including low carb breakfast recipes, low carb chicken recipes, and more low carb recipes.
LOW CARB | Chinese Chicken Cabbage Salad instructions
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients..
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated..
- Refrigerate for two hours..
- Serve chilled over Baby Spring Salad Mix..
Combine cabbage, scallions, ramen noodles (reserve ramen flavor packet for dressing) and chicken; refrigerate for up to six hours. Just before serving shake together canola oil, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and ramen flavor packet; pour dressing over salad and toss; add sesame seeds and almonds; toss until evenly mixed. This main-course salad is a crunchy, addictive mix of shredded cabbage, chicken and green onions, tossed with a simple Asian-inspired dressing. Using a spiralizer makes shredding a whole cabbage a breeze. Toss chicken meat, cabbage, onions, ramen noodles, sesame seeds, and almonds together in a large bowl.