Chicken Quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one, you'll be convinced that you only need one. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! You can cook Chicken Quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 8 of Flour tortillas 6".
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 ounces of chicken – cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute).
- You need 2 of each green onions- finley sliced.
- It’s 1/2-1 of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of each red bell pepper — small dice.
- You need 2 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes -small diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great).
- You need 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). Chicken Quesadilla with lots of veggies, less cheese, whole wheat tortillas and baked instead of fried. This chicken quesadilla recipe will rock your world aka family dinner menu. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas..
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down..
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces..
Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. Get perfect, even dice every time with this super-simple method. Toasted flour tortillas with melted cheese, apple slices, chicken, and salsa.