Smoked Pulled Pork.
You can cook Smoked Pulled Pork using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Pork
- You need 8-10 lbs of pork shoulder.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need of Pork sweet rub.
Smoked Pulled Pork step by step
- Pat pork shoulder dry with paper towels.
- Mix brown sugar and rub together. Coat all sides of pork with mixture.
- Put pork in preheated pellet grill at 225. Smoke until internal temperature is 160 degrees..
- At 160 wrap pork in aluminum foil and smoke until internal temperature reaches 205 degrees..
- Let pork sit 1 hour at room temperature before pulling..
- While pulling disregard any fat. Personally I like to add BBQ sauce to pulled pork prior to serving. Serve on a brioche bun..