Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. Great recipe for Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos. These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. We have tacos at least once a week because of how easy they are to make and how flavorful they are.
Spicy and Crispy Chicken strips dipped in milk and rolled in a spicy flour mixture. This recipe is for my southern food lovers out there, and well. for me too as well. These spicy chicken strips are so sinful, one you have a piece you can't get enough! You can cook Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos
- It’s 2 of chicken strips, cooked and cut into smaller strips.
- It’s of Lettuce / Tomatoes.
- It’s of Drizzle of Hot wing sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of taco shell.
- It’s of Sour cream.
I used regular Boneless chicken breasts and cut them into strips. If you're on the hunt for the best quick and easy chicken tacos with pineapple salsa recipe, you've come to the right place. These chicken tacos are super delicious and topped with a delicious pineapple salsa and are ready in under half an hour! I'm all about quick and easy dinners, and I'm all about tacos.
Quick and Easy Spicy Chicken Strip Tacos step by step
- Add some lettuce and tomatoes to the bottom of your taco shell……
- Place your cut up chicken strips onto the lettuce and tomatoes……
- Drizzle some hot wing sauce over your chicken strips…….
- Place a small amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top of your chicken taco 🌮……..
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
Quick to prep and easy to make, these are the no-fail chicken recipes you can rely on. Stir in the chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes, and green chiles. Because school is cool and Tyson® Chicken is just delicious. Because school is cool and Tyson® Chicken is just delicious. Spice up taco night with these quick tacos.