Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole. An easy twist on Mexican food for dinner, this Doritos Nacho Cheese Taco Bake is a fun casserole that will make your family smile! Lean ground taco meat and veggies are topped with shredded cheese and crumbled Doritos tortilla chips for a delicious, flavorful, and simple one dish meal! Thankfully, my youngest is past the worst of the picky eater phase(s).
Layered Dorito Casserole is an easy family favorite recipe! Lean ground beef is seasoned with taco seasoning and salsa to create a delicious filling. Layers of Doritos create a delicious base for this casserole which is then topped with cheese and baked until brown and bubbly. You can have Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 bag of nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1 of dice onion.
- You need 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 can of cream chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of nacho cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of velveeta graded cheese.
- You need 1 bag of mexican graded cheese.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco season.
First I use a spoon full or so, just to line the bottom of the pan. Next pour in half of the chips,half meat, half soup, and then half cheese. I like to use a little extra cheese sometimes. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole.
Nacho Cheese Dorito Casserole step by step
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a few minutes and then add ground beef and brown. Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Add taco season, chicken soup, nacho soup and enchilada sauce and stir on low heat..
- In a glass or metal pan grease with butter and take the nachos and crunch up in bag. Spread a layer of chips to cover the bottom of the pan. Then add sauce from stove and the remaining chips. Take the two cheeses and cover the entire pan. Lastly sprinkle a little cilantro on top and place in oven at 350 for 25 minutes..
- You can change out beef and add chicken, plain diorite chips and green enchilada sauce..
It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video and thank you for watching. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection. An easy dinner option that the whole family will love! I'm all about the hearty casseroles, my family's favorites include beef noodle casserole , chicken and rice casserole , and this Mexican style.