Carne Asada Pastaco.
You can have Carne Asada Pastaco using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada Pastaco
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Carne Asada.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Smoked Parika.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 2 of Limes (Cut into 1/8 wedges).
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (Unsalted).
- You need 9 oz of Fresh Linguine.
- It’s 1 Jar (23 oz) of Prego Spaghetti Sauce (Garlic & Herb).
- You need 1 Bottle of Herdez Taquiera Salsa Verde or Roji Street Sauce.
Carne Asada Pastaco instructions
- Heat skillet on medium-high until hot evenly. Add Fennel seed and Orange peel until golden brown. Add carne asada and brown evenly. Add and stir in seasonings while cooking..
- Add cilantro and onion and stir until mixed and cooking with asada. simmer.
- In a medium heat pan, add sauce and stir occasionally. add 1 cup water to another pan on high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and add in Linguine until soft and no longer “chalky” taste. Drain water..
- Plate linguine on bottom, then add a dollop of sauce before topping with asada. Place two wedges on side. Drizzle street sauce choice on top and squeeze lime juice over. Serve and enjoy!.