Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice.
You can have Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of diced fresh pineapple.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 26 ounces of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 cups of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped roasted and salted cashew nuts.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Creamy Sticky Pineapple Rice step by step
- Add the coconut milk and sugar to a pot and heat.
- Get the pineapple ready cut around the core and chop into chunks..
- Chop the cashew nuts..
- Add the rice to the coconut milk. Stir often..
- Add the pineapple, juice and chunks. After 20 minutes then add the cashews..
- Simmer stirring occasionally. When most of the liquids are gone cover take off the heat and set aside. Let sit 20 minutes covered and undisturbed..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.