Beef filet on creamed spinach, topped with oyster mushrooms. In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour all at once to form a roux. Chicken with sautéed mushrooms and creamed spinach – a full meal!
Lay two slices of cheese over each piece of chicken. A lighter take on typical creamed spinach, this side dish never disappoints! When my family was snowed in one time, we had to make do with what we had on hand, so I was able to put this recipe together. You can have Beef filet on creamed spinach, topped with oyster mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef filet on creamed spinach, topped with oyster mushrooms
- It’s of Beef filet.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- You need of Oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare of Red wine.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Best Filet Mignon Recipe With Garlic Herb Butter (Beef Tenderloin) – Learn how to cook the best filet mignon – pan seared in a cast iron skillet and finished in the oven. Try delicious Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons in this simple yet elegant recipe for Filet Mignon with Mushrooms. In this easy-to-make dish, a slice of fresh French bread is topped with a tender filet mignon, and is then covered in a creamy mushroom sauce that features just a dash of scotch for a. Beef stew is the esteemed granddaddy of stew, with chunks of braised beef in smooth-as-silk gravy and a load of tender vegetables.
Beef filet on creamed spinach, topped with oyster mushrooms step by step
- Cover the beef filet with salt and pepper. I used Pinot noir salt for mine.
- Add the cream, a little butter, and cheese together. Let it cook down some before adding the spinach.
- In a pan reduce red wine, once it become thicker add butter and mushrooms. For added flavor use half a beef bouillon cube. Cook until mushrooms are soft and coated.
- Put beef filet in a pan and cook to preferred temperature..
Transfer into the saucepan with the polenta. Add the spinach a handful at a time, stirring to wilt before adding more. Remove and discard the rosemary and thyme. Creamed spinach is a classic steakhouse side dish but it goes well with chicken and fish, too. Creamed spinach is so luxuriously creamy and flavorful that it may seem like a time-consuming, complicated recipe.