Pork eggrolls. Plenty of ground pork and veggies make this take-out favorite quicker and tastier than delivery. The egg rolls can be fried or baked; surprisingly, calorie-wise, both are about the same. For sauce, combine the sugar, cornstarch and seasoned salt in a saucepan; gradually add the remaining ingredients.
The perfect make-ahead appetizer for any event! Chinese egg rolls are a great snack or starter for any Asian style meal. Taste of Home has the best pork egg rolls recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can cook Pork eggrolls using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork eggrolls
- Prepare 3 packages of frozen eggroll wraps.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 packages of vermicelli noodles (clear not white).
- You need 1 head of onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 packages of carrot matches.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of msg.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 3/4 gallon of vegetable oil.
Sausage Egg Rolls Janet Hommes, of Surprise, Arizona uses a packaged coleslaw mix for this easy eggroll, so it's a breeze to put together. Serve with sweet and sour sauce, plum sauce, hoisin sauce or jalapeño pepper jelly. Taste and add salt and sugar if desired. Add the pork to the wok and cook until well done (place cover on wok).
Pork eggrolls instructions
- Thaw out your eggroll wraps..
- Soak your noodles in warm water till you need them..
- Put your carrots in a bowl and add tbsp of salt, mix those around and let sit till you need them..
- Shred cabbage into thin slices, put into large bowl..
- Cut onion to cubes, put into the food processor until it is finely ground, add to cabbage when done..
- Add pork to bowl..
- Add carrots to bowl..
- If the noodles are soft enough to cut, cut those however long you want then add them to bowl..
- Add your eggs, oyster sauce, msg, sugar, salt, pepper, fishsauce..
- Mix everything together with your hands, it will be hard at first to mix everything but after a few mins of mixing it will come together. The texture will be like meatloaf but with bigger veggies..
- Wash your hands and when youre done seperate the eggrolls wraps. (I do one pack at a time so they dont get dry)..
- Start rockin and rollin those babies!.
- Whenever you feel youre ready, get your deep fryer ready with the temp set to 350°F..
- When oil is hot fry about 5 at a time till golden brown (thats when you know they are done)..
- Set the eggrolls on an egg carton or paper towel to absorb the oil and youre done..
- Serve with mae ploy sweet and sour sauce or whatever sauce you'd like..
- Whatever you have leftover thats not fried you can store it in a ziploc and freeze, then thaw and fry whenever..
Clean the wok and stir-fry separately the mushrooms, water chestnuts, and bean sprouts. Check the seasoning while stir-frying the bean sprouts and add salt and/or sugar as desired. Start by cooking the pork in a skillet. As the pork is cooking, sprinkle in the ginger and the garlic powder. In a large, high sided heavy pot or skillet, heat the oil.