Creamy Potato Soup.
You can cook Creamy Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Soup
- Prepare 16 of Medium Potatoes.
- You need 2 TB of Butter.
- You need 4 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- It’s 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 6 cups of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 Cups of Old Cheddar Cheese.
Creamy Potato Soup instructions
- Sautee the onions and garlic puree with the 2 TB of butter in a large soup pot. Sautee the onions until they are translucent. Be sure not to burn them!.
- While sauteeing the onions, cube the potatoes..
- Add the potatoes and 6 cups of chicken broth to the sauteed onions and boil over a medium-high heat until potatoes are cooked through. (Approx 15 minutes).
- Once the potatoes are soft and completely cooked through, blend the mixture. (I use an emersion blender as it is easy to keep it in the same pot)..
- Mix in the milk and cheese..
- Serve. You can add grated cheese and bacon on top of the soup for extra yumminess!.