Creamy Garlic Shrimp.
You can cook Creamy Garlic Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Shrimp
- You need 2 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic (diced).
- You need 1.5 lbs of Shrimp (cooked, tails removed).
- You need 1 of Onion (medium, diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sun dried tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of 10% cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 3 cups of Baby spinach.
- You need 2/3 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Parsley for garnish.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp instructions
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add onion and continue cooking for 5 minutes and translucent. Now add the Sun dried tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add cream,salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a slow boil..
- Add spinach and stir, allow to wilt. Add parmesan cheese and shrimp, and mix thoroughly. Cook for 5 minutes and serve on your favorite pasta..