Garlic Creamed Mushrooms.
You can cook Garlic Creamed Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Creamed Mushrooms
- It’s 1 pound of fresh white mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipped cream.
- Prepare of Salt or garlic salt (to taste).
Garlic Creamed Mushrooms step by step
- Melt the butter at low temperature, add the oil.
- Raise the temperature to a medium/low, add garlic and cook it until tender.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cook it with a semi-covered pan for 10 minutes.
- Add cream and salt, then cook it for another 5 minutes uncovered.