French toast sticks. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. My love affair with rediscovering french toast continues. Last week it was Apple French Toast, a pile of french toast dripping with self saucing stewed apple syrup.
How to Freeze French Toast Sticks. Let the oven French toast sticks cool on a wire rack, then place them on a baking sheet in an even layer. Freeze the French toast sticks and transfer them to a freezer bag once firm enough. You can cook French toast sticks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French toast sticks
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of half and half or milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 8 slice of of bread.
- You need 1 of oil or deep fryer.
Crack the eggs into a pie plate. Whisk lightly until combined; set aside. To use frozen French toast sticks: Place desired number on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired.
French toast sticks step by step
- Pre heat oil to 350°.
- Slice the bread into three parts.
- Mix eggs,milk,vanilla,and cinnamon together in a bowl..
- When oil is hot fry both side until golden brown..
- Serve with syrup. Enjoy!.
And for all those joining in my French toast frenzy, don't miss additional top-rated recipes. Baked French Toast Sticks (Freezer-Friendly): Get the Recipe. Easy French Toast with Caramelized Bananas: Get the Recipe. Challah French Toast: Get the Recipe. French Toast Roll-Ups with Orange Syrup: Get the Recipe Remove dipped French toast sticks from the wet batter and place in the plate of granulated sugar and lightly coat both sides of the sticks.