Super easy antipasto platter. Try Our Tasty & Easy-To-Make Party Side-Dishes Recipes. Super easy antipasto platter Easy to put together, so tasty and presents so nice! Your guests will definitely feel welcomed!
Get some great antipasto platter ideas and make this Italian classic your own! It's a great way to start an evening with friends and is very easy to put together. How to Make an Easy Antipasti Platter. You can have Super easy antipasto platter using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy antipasto platter
- It’s of antipasto.
- It’s 1 cup of jarred roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of jarred artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black and kalamatta olives, pitted and left whole.
- Prepare 1/8 lb of each sliced salami, pepperoni and prosciutto meats.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh baby mozzarella balls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced pepperonchini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rosemary and sea salt roasted almonds, recipe in my file.
- Prepare 12 of cheese straws, recipe in my file.
It wouldn't be complete without an antipasto platter. I make my own it's easy. Take the cold cuts roll them up and place them nicely on the platter. Get more antipasto platter ideas here.
Super easy antipasto platter step by step
- On a platter arrange all ingredients in like groups. Enjoy!.
This simple antipasto platter features cured meats, cheeses, pickled veggies, and olives. It's unbelievably easy and sure to be a crowd-pleaser for all your guests! Served with cured meats, fresh cheeses, artichoke hearts, olives, nuts, peppers and focaccia! Dice the cucumber very finely or grate. Stir in cheese and basil, season with salt and pepper.