Low-Carb Almond Pancakes. Can they be made ahead and frozen? Is there anything better than a hot, fluffy pancakes on a weekend morning? How about ones that are actually good for you?
These Almond Flour Pancakes are some of the best I've ever tasted, even when compared to traditional versions! They have an amazingly fluffy If you or someone you know is following a Keto diet, these almond flour pancakes are a great brunch option. They are made with low-carb almond. You can have Low-Carb Almond Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Almond Pancakes
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Stevia or xylitol.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water or sparkling water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
Here are Katrina's Low Carb Pancakes… which is basically a make-em and freeze-em recipe. No, but they are substantial and will keep you going until lunch. Never have I used almond flour in pancake batter before so I definitely am curious to know how these differ to the usual. These Keto pancakes are such a treat!
Low-Carb Almond Pancakes instructions
- Grind raw almonds into a flour/meal consistency to make 1 cup..
- Sift almond flour/meal with baking powder..
- Add chia seeds, sweetener and salt to almond mix..
- Combine eggs, water (sparkling water gives a bit more lightness to the final product) and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat oiled griddle or pan to medium heat..
- Melt coconut oil. Add to other ingredients..
- Place 1/4 cup of pancake batter on hot surface. Almond pancakes take a bit longer to cook than standard pancakes. Cook about 2-3 minutes per side..
Made with almond flour and cream cheese, they taste as close to the real thing as you can get. This easy sugar free and low carb breakfast recipe is one of the most popular posts on Sugar Free Londoner! They're okay, but they're a little eggy and way more tangy than. Made with almond flour and a bit of coconut flour they pack loads of fuel-filled fats, protein, and fiber into a satisfying low carb breakfast! Make Ahead Keto Pancakes with Almond Flour + How to FREEZE Pancakes for Meal Prep!