Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. These aren't simply peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips; no, they're chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter. After I made my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe and the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe, I started realizing y'all love BOTH of those cookies. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are big, thick, chewy, and soft and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well. You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 12 oz. of bag mini chocolate chips.
Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand. Using a meatball scooper or a spoon, scoop out small portions of dough and drop onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter..
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth..
- Slowly add in salt, baking soda and flour. Once combined fold in chocolate chips..
- Scoop into balls and press down to slightly flatten on a baking pan covered with parchment paper..
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes in the middle rack of the oven..
Another day, another new cookie to celebrate COOKIE WEEK here on Modern Honey. This signature peanut butter chocolate cookie is for my He's been obsessed with peanut butter cookies since I have known him and so the pressure is on to create the best peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. This peanut butter cookie recipe comes from my friend Kathryne's new book Love Real Food. Her blog, Cookie and Kate, is one of my favorite In fact, I actually think peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are better without flour, as peanut butter, eggs, and sugar give them a lovely structure on. Chewy chocolate cookies with sweet peanut butter chips!