Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets. Delicious Recipes & Helpful Hints Free From Kraft® Kitchens. Caught, Cleaned, Sealed, Frozen and Shipped to your door! Like you remember them This salmon is marinated in a simple but super tasty Asian marinade and then broiled/grilled to produce a gorgeous caramelisation.
Turn carefully with a wide spatula. I love salmon because it is so easy and fast to cook. I especially loved the asian glaze on this because it gave it such a great flavor. You can have Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets
- It’s 4 of 4 to 6 ounce skinless fresh salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of prepared recipe of Asian Spicy Sweet and Sour Glaze, recipe below.
It had all of my favorite things in the glaze and I am a lover of Asian inspired dishes. Asian Salmon With Honey Glaze Ultimate Paleo Guide. cilantro, fresh ginger, coconut oil, sesame seeds, apple cider. Make several shallow slashes in the skinless side of the salmon fillets. Place fillets skin-side down in a glass baking dish.
Grilled Asian Glazed Salmon Fillets step by step
- Preheat grill to medium heat..
- Brush salmon fillets with olive oil..
- Grill over medium heat until almost cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes each side. Brush with the glaze during the last couple of minutes watching carefully so as not to burn. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341505-asian-spicy-sweet-and-sour-glaze-for-meats-seafood-and-vegetables.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, pepper, onion and sesame oil. A simple soy sauce and brown sugar marinade, with hints of lemon and garlic, are the perfect salty-sweet complement to rich salmon fillets. Place soy sauce, pineapple juice, ginger, green onion and salmon in a zip-top plastic bag. This Asian Glazed Salmon in Foil is probably the easiest way to make fish. Now I love making dishes in foil packets, otherwise known as en pappilote.