Enchiladas on the Stovetop. Stovetop Chicken Enchiladas – cook up these tasty enchiladas made with homemade sauce right on your stove for the perfect and quick weeknight meal! In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, enchilada sauce, milk and chilies.
Stovetop Skillet Beef Enchiladas Produced by Bon Appétit with Campbell's® Saute the chopped onion in the oil. Add the chilies, chicken broth, chicken and garlic powder. You can have Enchiladas on the Stovetop using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas on the Stovetop
- Prepare 8 of large 10 inch flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans.
- It’s 1 quart of enchilada sauce see my recipe.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s To taste of chives chopped.
Cut chicken breasts into small bite sized chunks. I typically cut into half inch cubes. Sauté chicken, green onions, green chilis, cumin, salt, and pepper until chicken is fully cooked. These healthy stove top enchiladas are a perfect quick and easy weeknight vegetarian dinner!
Enchiladas on the Stovetop instructions
- Cube the chicken add the spices and salt let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat a skillet and cook turning as needed..
- Cook till done and most liquids are reduced..
- Lay a tortilla flat and cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add beans and cheese across the center in a line all the way across. Add some chicken.
- Roll the empty sides over the filling in, and towards the center. Add rolled enchilada to a deep pan then cover with enchilada sauce..
- Add cheese and chives. Do the second layer going the opposite direction and cover with sauce and cheese. Cover and simmer 15 minutes..
- Let rest covered 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So, technically these are more like a chopped enchilada than a real enchilada. There's no folding involved (which is why I love these!), but these Stove Top Enchiladas with Cauliflower Rice have exactly the same ingredients as I would put in […] How to make One Pan Stove Top Enchiladas – This quick and easy dinner is perfect for a busy weeknight. It will satisfy your enchilada craving without all the work! Place roast in a large saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid. Increase heat to medium/high, and brown the roast on all sides.