Vegetarian stir fry feast!. McCormick's Vegetable Stir Fry Lets You Use Your Favorite Veggies In This Tasty Meal. Vegetable Stir Fry Is A Tasty Meal You Can Whip Up In Minutes, Even On A Weeknight. Easy Vegetable Stir Fry is a mixture of colorful vegetables sautéed in a sweet and savory sauce that makes for a simple weeknight meal!
When looking for a healthy and easy-to-prepare dinner, few things satisfy more than a vegetable stir-fry. In the "Taste for Living World Cookbook," former financier Mike Milken and chef Beth Ginsberg share their own unique recipe for this classic dish, a healthy and tasty stir-fry that will please vegetarians and meat eaters alike. Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. You can have Vegetarian stir fry feast! using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian stir fry feast!
- It’s 1 each of yellow squash(dice).
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms (any you prefer).
- You need 1 each of onion ( Julianne ).
- It’s 1 lb of Brussels sprouts (cut in 4).
- Prepare 1 each of squash (dice).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 1/2 box of extra firm tofu.
- You need 1/4 lb of baby spinach.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 each of small ginger ( zest ).
Stir-Fry Cauliflower Rice with Tofu and Vegetables // This healthy stir-fry from Vegetarian Gastronomy uses cauliflower rice to pack in maximum veggie goodness, while slashing calories at the same time. Chinese Garlic Tofu Stir-Fry // This easy vegan stir-fry from Connoisseurus Veg is as easy to whip-up as ordering takeout. Spray a wok with olive oil and place on high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger and stir-fry until softened.
Vegetarian stir fry feast! step by step
- Add everything in a wok if you own one if not you can use any pot..
- Cook on high heat for bout 5 mins since cooking on a wok is fast and easy if you aren't using a wok sauteed all ingredients together for bout 15 mins on medium high..
- I just finished mine with some beans on top and few sliced almonds on top..
Add tofu, noodles and oyster sauce. Divide stir-fry between bowls and serve. Add the sherry mixture by swirling it down and around the sides of the wok. Remove from the heat, and stir in the chopped dill. Add the lime mixture, toss well and add a splash of water if necessary.