The best sandwich combination!. Mix It Up At Brunchtime With Delicious Sausage & Cheddar Flatbreads. This is a hearty grilled sandwich with a distinctive and delicious combination of ingredients. By Charlyne Mattox and Lindsay Hunt.
When you think of classic combinations in the food world, soup and sandwiches are high up on the list. Who knows who invented the pairing or why we eat them together, but it's easy to see why steaming, soothe-the-soul soup would partner well with a sandwich (usually on crisp bread with gooey cheese). From the New Orleans oyster loaf to Vietnam's banh mi, our best sandwich recipes showcase a world of innovation between two slices of bread. You can have The best sandwich combination! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The best sandwich combination!
- It’s 3 slices of oven baked turkey breast lunch meat.
- Prepare 2 slices of Black Forest ham lunch meat.
- Prepare 2 pieces of bread.
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 3 leaves of clean lettuce.
- It’s 2 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s of For the drink:.
- You need 2 of limes.
- It’s 18 of ice cubes.
- Prepare 14 of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
For the past three years on-and-off, I have been a sandwich artist for Subway. It is an amazing job and needless to say I've learned a lot about sandwiches, and let's just say not all sandwiches are equal. Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt The best brunch sandwich is a combination of honey-cured bacon, rich dark chocolate and ripe, tangy stilton. It's a mouthwatering and satisfying start to the day.
The best sandwich combination! step by step
- For the sandwich:.
- Place the mayonnaise and the mustard on the bread..
- Add the cheese, meat, and lettuce..
- Make a sandwich.
- For the drink:.
- Juice the limes.
- Add everything to a blender and blend until the ice is chunky and small.
- Notes: the drink is a slushee..
Cheddar will never steer you wrong, but sometimes you just need a little three-cheese action in your life. There is a time and a place for a good, old-fashioned cheddar grilled cheese, and there's a time when only a hefty havarti, Swiss and taleggio grilled cheese will do. Smoked salmon adds a bit of luxury to this sandwich as part of the creamy spread that's accented with fresh basil. Stuffed into a flaky, buttery croissant pastry, it's like having the best brunch dish in the palm of your hand. This recipe calls for first sauteing the cold smoked salmon in a bit of butter, but if you prefer your salmon straight from the package feel free to skip this step.