Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT).
You can cook Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT)
- It’s 450 gr of white rice.
- It’s 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Prepare 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc…), cut to taste.
- It’s 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- You need 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- It’s 20 gr of raisins.
- You need 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- It’s 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- Prepare 50 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Sugar and salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- Prepare of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- You need 1 of red chili, sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- You need 2 stalks of celery.
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) instructions
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..