Pomegranate Cheesecake. Add the pomegranate seeds and mix to. Spoon some sauce over top of cheesecake; pile remaining pomegranate seeds in center of cheesecake. Pomegranate Cheesecake It's safe to say that Cheesecake was an acquired taste for me.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. Spread it evenly over the surface of the hot cheesecake. Tip: Spoon topping around the edges of the cheesecake and carefully spread toward the center. You can have Pomegranate Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pomegranate Cheesecake
- You need 30 g of hazelenut wafer biscuits.
- You need 30 g of gingernut biscuits.
- It’s 30 g of caramelised biscuits.
- You need 3 tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 400 g of full-fat cream cheese.
- You need 60 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tbs of hazelnut syrup.
- You need 150 ml of double cream whipped slightly.
- It’s 6 of gelatine leaves.
- Prepare Bowl of cold water.
- It’s 250 ml of pomegranate juice.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- You need 50 ml of prosecco (optional).
- You need of Equipment.
- You need 20 cm of springform cake tin.
- Prepare 180 of °c oven.
Remove from oven, and place on a wire cooling rack to finish cooling completely. Carefully spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the top of the crust. In the meantime, prepare the pomegranate sauce. Using a small saucepan, under high heat, pour the pomegranate juice and sugar and mix together.
Pomegranate Cheesecake instructions
- To make the base. Crush the biscuits..
- Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuits..
- Pour the biscuit mixture into cake tin. Press it down with a spoon evenly. Then place in a 180 °c oven. Bake for 10 mins and then leave to cool..
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar and hazelnut syrup. Fold in the whipped cream carefully..
- Spoon the picture onto the cool crumb in the cake tin. Level it off for the juice topping. Place in the fridge and let it set. Approx 3 hours..
- Heat 100ml of the juice in a pot until warm and add the pomegranate seeds..
- Place the gelatine sheets in the bowl of cold water and soak for about 5 mins. Then squeeze the excess water..
- Add the squeezed sheets into the warm liquid in the pan. Whisk, it should dissolve quite quickly. Stir in the the rest of juice (150ml). For prosecco version-stir 100 ml of juice and 50 ml of prosecco instead. Leave to cool for a few mins to a warm temp again..
- Pour liquid over chilled and set cheesecake. Place back in the fridge to set again. Min 2 hours..
- When set, remove from pan and serve!.
Guys, this Pomegranate Cheesecake with pistachio crust is a bomb! Your family and friends are going to love it! Cheesecake is my favorite dessert in the whole wide world. I know, I say this pretty much every time I make desserts, but seriously I love any type of cheesecake. However the smooth, light and creamy texture is a must for all of them.