Loaded Potato Nachos. This recipe for Loaded Baked Potato Nachos follows the same principal as traditional nachos except I use potatoes and smother them with all of my favorite baked potato toppings – lots of melty cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and diced green onions. The result is a cross between nachos and a baked potato, two things I absolutely love! Sometimes it's hard to pick your favorite appetizer or snack.
These oven baked loaded potato nachos have everything you love. Bacon, cheese, green onion, and sour cream adorn a plate piled with crisp baked chips. Loaded Potato Nachos are made by topping oven-roasted potato rounds with all of your favorite loaded baked potato toppings, nachos-style! You can have Loaded Potato Nachos using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Nachos
- Prepare of Meat—————–.
- You need of bacon, 2 ounces.
- You need of chicken thigh boneless and skinless.
- It’s of ground beef.
- You need of can of pinto beans.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of ground paprika.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of Potatoes—————-.
- It’s of oil to fry in.
- You need of yellow potatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Cheeses and other—————-.
- It’s of Colby pepper jack cheese.
- It’s of sliced bacon.
- It’s of Toppings——————.
- You need of sour cream.
Two of my favorite things to eat are loaded baked potatoes and nachos. Put the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix with a fork. Line the bottom of a medium-sized skillet with the sweet potato rounds. Top with shredded chicken, black beans, jalapeño if desired, and cheese.
Loaded Potato Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bone and skin from the chicken thigh. Dice and put in a pan with heat..
- Add two ounces of sliced bacon..
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Fry in batches in the hot oil..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt to taste..
- Add the beef along with the spices stir well and cook till browned..
- Add tomato paste taste and adjust spices. Add the beans and simmer for 15 minutes smash half of them..
- Lay the potatoes on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add half the meat mixture..
- The cheese. Oh fry the rest of the bacon crisp..
- Add half the cheese to the top of first layer of meat..
- Crumble the bacon and add on top of the cheese..
- Add the rest of the meat mixture and the rest of the cheese..
- Put into oven till the cheese has melted..
- Serve with sour cream on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Garnish with avocado, pico de gallo, and green onion, if desired. Loaded Potato Skin Nachos Recipe – These nachos will quickly become a favorite with the blend of loaded potato skins and spicy nachos all in one! Oh friends, do I have a fun new recipe to share with you today! Nachos sounded good, but not the chip part. I wanted my pan of sweet potatoes for lunch.