Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf. Get lifetime access to your personalized Keto meal plan you will love. Whether it's an intimate special occasion breakfast, family or celebration brunch, or a large brunch event like a baby shower or bridal shower, these low carb brunch recipes will thrill! In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve.
I'm a cookbook author, mobile app creator, recipe developer, food photographer, writer, and a firm believer in low-carb living. Here at KetoDiet App we share easy low-carb, keto and gluten-free recipes as well as expert articles to help you make informed choices. This is the BEST Keto breakfast strata/bake recipe that you will find. You can cook Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf
- Prepare of Building the loaf base.
- You need 3 cups of Keto Friendly bread cubes.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of green onion (raw).
- Prepare 6 slices of chopped cooked bacon (reserve fat).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese (any type).
- Prepare of Veggies to be sauteed in butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of carrot (optional).
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Making the Bacon Gravy.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 2 cups of half and half or whole milk.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
This Keto Feta and Bacon Breakfast Bake is low carb friendly, keto-friendly, gluten-free, and sugar-free, and tastes delicious This packed with flavor breakfast bake is simple and perfect for anyone on the low carb and/or keto journey. Credit Image: Jason Ballard Tag:Keto English muffin , Keto Chicken & Waffles , Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf , KETO Belgium Waffles , Keto Waffles , Keto waffles A delicious keto gingerbread cake recipe for a low-carb festive season. Check out Keto Gingerbread Cake we have both the ingredients and instructions for the loaf and the frosting below, it's the perfect low-carb dessert for any occasion. Special Occasion Keto Raspberry Layer Cake: Filled with raspberry reduction and mascarpone cream, then topped off with a bit of keto buttercream, this cake is every bit as good as a bakery cake.
Keto Special Occasion Breakfast Loaf step by step
- First, follow directions to make bacon gravy below and saute veggies in butter, set aside. Line a large loaf pan with parchement paper. Add half bread cubes to pan. Blend eggs, cream, salt, garlic and onion together. Pour half egg mixture over bread cubes then top with half of the shredded cheese. Add the rest of of the bread cubes top with remaining cheese and cooked onion, celery, carrot, raw green onion and bacon. Pour remaining egg mixture over the full pan. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes..
- To make bacon gravy use a deep frying pan and saute chopped bacon till done but not too crispy. Remove bacon for use in bread..
- In a small bowl add the xantham gum to the half and half or milk and dissolve. Warm milk is best. Add to fry pan on med high heat and use a whisk to blend continuously until gravy is thick enough to spoon over sliced loaf pieces..
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice on a serving tray. Serve with Bacon Gravy on the side. (Berries would be a great keto friendly fruit to add as a side).
Recipe: Keto Raspberry Layer Cake With Mascarpone Cream – fitmomjourney.com. So, on this board, I will be pinning recipes for your low carb mornings. They will be easy, quick, you could take them with you on the go or even make them ahead of time. I'll have some smoothies and even muffins. There will also be recipes for beginngers ans possibly dairy free.