Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition). Snack Attack: Choc Zero Coconut Bark. snacks and crafts. Загрузка. I couldn't wait to taste the coconut bark! Jonas' solution was to make his own protein-packed snack using whole, healthy ingredients.
A wide variety of cocoa peanuts snack options are available to you, such as sweet, salty, and spicy. The Best Healthy Coconut Snacks Recipes on Yummly This cocoa banana yogurt was a pleasant surprise. You can have Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition)
- It’s of Pancake Mix.
- You need of Hot Cocoa Mix.
- You need of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Shredded Coconut.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Blueberry Cream Ice Cream.
- You need of Whipped Cream.
- It’s of Mint (Garnish).
I will add, however, that the banana adds a lot of natural sweetness and should not be skipped. If you don't have bananas, try a different fruit like strawberries or frozen berries. I added the peanut butter because chocolate + peanut butter + banana. We're Cocoa for Coconuts – Dubbed "the craving crusher," a dash of sea salt brings out the rich flavor of cocoa powder.
Coconut Cocoa Pancake (Snack Attack Edition) instructions
- Depending on how many pancakes you want, measure out your mix. Whatever you measured for your mix, divide that by 5. That’ll be your hot cocoa ratio. Add shredded coconut. Use enough heavy cream to get the ingredients thoroughly wet. THEN, whisk in milk to thin it out to your desired consistency. Get a little butter in a pan and melt it..
- When you pour the pancake into the pan, gently shake it to spread it out. You don’t want a thick underdone mass of batter in the center. Try to get some butter on the perimeter of the pancake for crispy edges. When you see the bubbles rising and popping, you’re ready to flip. Cook the other side at least a minute. Sneak a peak and check the color..
- I gave away the good looking pancake because I’m nice. At any rate, load up the pancake with your toppings and dig in. Life is short. Don’t feel too guilty..
Heat griddle over medium heat and spray with non-stick spray. Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine, being careful not to overmix. These pancakes are low carb, grain-free, gluten-free, keto KETO Hot Cocoa Pancakes. Low Carb Hot Chocolate Pancake Recipe. Gluten-free, grain-free, and This ketogenic dessert does not use coconut flour and is freezer-friendly.