Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies.
You can cook Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of Creamy Peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Salt.
Gluten-free Peanut butter cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, vanilla and egg until well combined..
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies. Sprinkle salt on top of the cookies..
- Bake until golden around the edges, about 15 minutes, switching the position of the sheets halfway through baking. Transfer to racks to cool..