Kimpira Burdock & Pork.
You can cook Kimpira Burdock & Pork using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kimpira Burdock & Pork
- It’s 200 grams of Burdock.
- You need 1 pcs of Carrot.
- Prepare 200 of grans Sliced Pork.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
Kimpira Burdock & Pork step by step
- Scrape off the burdock skin and cut into long, thin shavings. (It’s easy to shave the burdock by using peeler.) Put the shavings in water for 15 minutes and drain..
- Cut the carrot into thin strip. Cut the sliced pork into bite-size..
- Heat the oil, and stir-fry the pork, burdock and carrot over high heat. When the moisture evaporates and the oil has seeped in, add Sugar, Sake and Soy Sauce..
- Stir from time to time on medium heat until the moisture is gone..
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this seasoning soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.