Vegan, banana muffins. Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. These vegan banana muffins are egg free, allowing the bananas to act as a binder, and create a nice, moist muffin. Calling for just six ingredients, most of which you probably have in your pantry, these muffins are quick to put together and.
These gorgeous vegan banana muffins are packed with banana flavor and have the perfect high domed top just like a bakery muffin. Anything with (Vegan) Nutella in it has my heart. I tested this recipe with aquafaba (chickpea brine), which yielded a super moist muffin. You can have Vegan, banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan, banana muffins
- It’s 1 of medium banana.
- It’s 1 cup of non-dairy milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
But it was almost too moist. Do Vegan Banana Muffins freeze well? Yes, these muffins freeze exceptionally well, as most muffins do. I simply place them in a container or large ziplock bag to freeze.
Vegan, banana muffins step by step
- In a bowl, mash the medium size banana..
- Add the milk, I used soy milk..
- Now add the vanilla extract and the peanut butter and mix it all together..
- Sift 1 cup of flour, one pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Now it's time to add whatever you want. I added nuts. You can add almonds or vegan chocolate chips. If you want to add cocoa, use less flourishing.
- Mix it all together once again..
- Now oil a muffin bowl and put the mixture on it. It should be 3/4 times the height of the pan..
- Bake at medium heat for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, the mixture will start growing..
- That's all! Thanks for reading!.
Perfect for adding to school lunches or after school snacks. You could even make mini-muffins for a cute lunchbox treat! Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Here's a vegan banana muffins recipe that will make everyone say, "Wow!" They're fluffy and just sweet enough, with the perfect banana flavor. Even better, a streusel topping gives every bite a little crunch and extra touch of sweet.