Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs. This is a very simple recipe. Note: Never use rice that you have just cooked." Healthy Chinese Chicken Egg Fried Rice Recipe, a quick, easy and tasty way of using up leftover rice. No need for take-away tonight, we've got Chinese at home.
This recipe is for chicken fried rice, but you could really use the technique for making fried rice with almost any protein, like shrimp, pork, or tofu. Prep the ingredients: Making fried rice is fast, so have all of your ingredients ready and by the stove. Dice your chicken into small cubes and salt it, whisk. You can have Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs
- You need 125 g of rice.
- Prepare 2 of big eggs.
- You need 100-150 g of chicken.
- Prepare 1-2 of teeth of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small can of corn (can also use frozen veggies mix, but i mostly like corn).
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of smoked paprica.
- It’s of Chives.
I too the other reviewers suggestions & chilled the rice while I was re-heating the chicken & sautéing the veggies that I had on hand (asparagus, multi peppers, carrots & onions) & scrambled eggs before adding the rice & chicken @ the end. Add the last of the oil to the pan, tip in the rice and chicken, mix well, then add the soy sauce, sweet chilli, ketchup, a splash of water and some black pepper. Finally, add the eggs and the veg, toss together and heat through until hot. Beat eggs with a whisk in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs instructions
- Cook chicken until done, cut in pieces or separate with fork (depends what meet are you using, breast or tights).
- In the separate pot cook rice, set aside..
- On the pan or wok add a little bit of olive oil and chicken, fry until gets a little golden, add a little bit of soya sauce and garlic..
- Add rice to the pot, and fry until it’s get a little bit of color..
- Add veggies of your choice and let it cook for couple of minutes.
- Make some space and add eggs inside, wait until it’s almost done and break it in pieces, mix well.
- Add soya sauce, smoked paprika and chives. Stir well..
Heat very little oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat and make an omelette using half the beaten eggs. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. The simplest of Chinese recipes is recreated here by stir-frying chicken, rice, soy sauce and egg. The trick to make perfect fried rice is not to use hot rice, but cold, cooked rice.. Chicken fried rice with egg Chicken and mushroom fried rice Chicken and ham fried rice.