The Best Paleo Brownies. Everyone has their own personal preference for how they like their brownie whether it be chewy, or cakey, or dense. It can be a controversial topic! If you happen to be a person who loves chewy, dense and super fudgy brownies, then you are going to love this Paleo Brownie recipe as much as we do!
These paleo brownies with almond flour are super. Seriously, The Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies! Chocolatey, divinely rich and out-of-this-brownie-world delicious. You can have The Best Paleo Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Paleo Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used semi-sweet, but whatever your preference).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Raw, Organic Honey.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Organic, Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
A brownie lover's dream come true. This Paleo brownie recipe is one you'll want to make right now and then tuck into your back pocket because I'm telling you, they're the best! These are the BEST Paleo Brownies you'll ever try (I promise!). Today is all about the BEST Paleo brownies, and friends, these are it!
The Best Paleo Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°. Lightly grease (I use coconut oil, and recommend it) an 8×8 or 9×9..
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together (I microwave in a Pyrex measuring cup for 30 seconds) then let cool a couple minutes..
- Once oil and chocolate are cooled, put them in a medium sized mixing bowl then add and mix the rest of the ingredients, in the order listed, one at a time..
- Plop the batter in your baking dish and spread it as even as possible (try a wet spatula if you have issues) and bake for 30-35 minutes or use the toothpick method. Definitely let these cool for an hour or longer before you cut them because they are so moist..
I won't call these Engagement Brownies. It was my shrimp and grits that did it, followed by a dose of my red velvet cupcakes (and the gluten free red velvet cake version does me plenty of favors, while we're at it). These may just be the best paleo coconut flour brownies with almond butter that I have ever created for the chocolate-loving-people that I KNOW you are. They are SO fudgy, so chewy, and even put the protein low carb keto brownies , coconut almond skillet paleo brownies and superfood paleo brownies to SHAME. <- I usually try to not pick. A lot of recipe writers may make these claim, but I'm here to say these are The Best Paleo Brownies and I hope you'll agree!!