Creamy Baked Chicken.
You can cook Creamy Baked Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 Can of French Cut Green Beans.
- You need 8-12 of Red Skinned Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
Creamy Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place thawed chicken breasts in casserole pan and coat with desired seasonings..
- Cut potatoes and onion into desired shapes (dice, slice, ect) and place evenly around the chicken breasts..
- Dump green beans over top of everything and gently spread evenly all over pan..
- Coat the top with Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken soups. As evenly coated as possible. (doesnt have to be perfect).
- Finally add 2 cups of water to the pan and any added seasonings or toppings. (I sprinkled parmesan and mozzarella over top of mine).
- Cover and Bake for 60-90 minutes depending on size of chicken and potatoes. Voila!.