Brad's chicken parmesan. Pour bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs to coat. Repeat with remaining butter and chicken breasts.
Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Dredge each breast in the flour and tap off excess, then dip in the egg and let excess drip off, then dredge on. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. You can cook Brad's chicken parmesan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken parmesan
- It’s 3 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 tbsp of each garlic pwdr, salt, pepper, chili powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of crushed ritz© crackers garlic butter flavor.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare of marinara sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomato.
- Prepare 5 of 14 oz cans diced tomato.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of each, dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each, dried mustard, salt, pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 4 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of quality parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of pasta.
- It’s 2 of boxes linguini, cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of each, dried basil, dried parsley, dried oregano.
In another bowl, combine egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture to coat both sides (patting to help adhere). Not to be confused with chicken parmesan, our baked parmesan crusted chicken is sure to please! The combination of parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, and mayonnaise provide the perfect crust for this juicy chicken dinner!
Brad's chicken parmesan step by step
- start with the sauce. add all the tomatoes to a large sauce pot. slowly bring to a simmer on med low heat..
- add bouillon vinegar oil butter sugar and spices.
- simmer for an hour. stir frequently.
- add wine garlic and parmesan. simmer 15 more minutes.
- heat a large pot of boiling water for noodles. add salt and oil to the pot and cook noodles al dente.
- meanwhile heat deep fryer.
- when noodles are done wash with hot water in a colander. return to pot. add olive oil and seasonings and toss noodles to coat.
- put flour and cracker crumbs in seperate bowls. in another bowl beat eggs.and add a tbs of milk..
- add seasonings to cracker crumbs. dip chicken in flour, then egg, then cracker crumbs. press crumbs into chicken. fry at 340°F until deep golden brown and chicken is done.
- plate noodles. top noodles with chicken. coved with sauce. top with more grated parmesan. serve and enjoy.
Great recipe for Brad's chicken parmesan. delicious. cooking is a passion of mine. I started when I was very young and I had to drag a milk crate around to see over the counter. taught by a career cook (my grandmother ). Parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs simply create a flavorful entrée. This Parmesan Baked Chicken will be an instant hit with your family. Parmesan cheese, seasonings, and bread crumbs simply create a flavorful entrée.