Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili.
You can have Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken.
- You need 2 Cans of White Northern Beans Drained.
- Prepare 2 Cans of diced Tomatoes Drained.
- You need 2 Cans of Diced Green Chilis.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion.
- It’s 2-3 of Jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Tomatillo Sauce.
- You need 1 Carton of Swanson Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 TSP of Sea Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1 TBS of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 TBS of Cilantro.
Creamy Fire Roasted White Bean Chicken Chili step by step
- Take Chicken breasts and put in Wok. Drizzle with Olive Oil. Next add Sea Alt, Cracked Pepper. Start cooking on medium heat..
- Once chicken is tender, shred, and add Lime juice, and Cilantro. Continue cooking in Wok on Low. Set aside..
- In a large pot, Add White Beans Drained, Tomatoes Drained, Green Chillis, Jalapenos chopped, 1 Small Onion chopped, Garlic Powder, Tomatillo Sauce, and Chicken Broth. Simmer..
- Add Chicken to pot. Continue cooking on Low for 30 min..
- Cut up Cream Cheese into small pieces and drop in soup. Continue cooking on low until cheese is all melted. You are Done!.
- Add shredded cheese, sour cream or guacamole, and fresh cilantro as garnish. Delish!!.