Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly. Broth-based White Chicken Chili-this is a white chicken chili that is broth based but still full of Shred the chicken and stir it back into the slow cooker. Stir in sour cream and juice from lime. I make homemade, family-friendly slow cooker and Instant Pot dinners and share the recipes.
This Slow Cooker Creamy White Chicken Chili is wonderfully hearty, comforting, creamy without heavy cream, and the layers of flavors are out of this world! This Chili is topped with cheese, avocado, cilantro, tomatoes, sour cream, tortilla chips etc – all your favorites in one bowl! Add chicken in an even layer followed by all our remaining slow cooker ingredients of Great. You can cook Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly
- It’s 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese (room temp).
- You need 12 oz of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 qt of Chicken Broth.
- You need 4 cans of Great Northern Beans (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (Diced).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne (or Red) Pepper Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Salt.
This is a healthy, hearty, and super easy Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili with cannellini beans and green chilies. Especially if I had an unlimited supply of this healthy slow cooker white chicken chili! Give me a good book, my Insanity DVDs and a crock pot full of a delicious and hearty chili, and. Try this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili.
Creamy White Chicken Chili – Slow Cooker friendly instructions
- Cook and shred chicken in your preferred method. I put it in the slow cooker with some basic seasoning and a quart of water for around 5 hours, drain the chicken, and use my electric hand mixer to shred it..
- Add the Sour Cream and cream cheese..
- Add seasonings in the remaining ingredients and gently stir them together..
- Allow to cook/simmer for 1-2 hours or until thoroughly warmed and the onion is soft..
- We like it served with sour cream and shredded cheese on top..
It's easy, creamy and flavorful plus it's freezer-friendly, and always a family favorite! Because you can't beat a delicious warming bowl of traditional chili! But… MY slow cooker white chicken chili doesn't have ingredients like ground beef.. Hidden Valley® Ranch Creamy Chicken Kiev. This ultra-creamy white chicken chili recipe is low carb and family friendly.