Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad. How to make Creamy Fruit Salad With New Method by Kitchen With Amna. A Special Ramadan Recipe for my Viewers and Subscribers. In a large bowl, combine fruit cocktail, bananas and cherries.
Sweet fruit, shredded coconut and a surprise creamy mixture that will leave you wanting more! The two secret ingredients I like to use in my Creamy Fruit Salad are greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Enjoy kidney-friendly recipe Creamy Fruit Salad by Akemi from Nebraska. You can cook Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad
- You need 3-4 cans of fruit cocktail.
- You need 1 (5.1 oz) of big box Vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 tub of cool whipped topping.
- You need 1 bag of Mimi marshmallows (I use half the bag.).
- It’s of Marshmallows.
- It’s of Now that they make all kinds of crazy marshmallows flavors, might try some of them.
Fruits in the recipe can be substituted with any low potassium fruits of your choice, and if low sugar or no sugar is a must, substitute artificial sweetener. With crowd-pleasing fruits like apples, bananas and grapes plus crunchy pecans, this wonderful salad doesn't last long on potluck buffets. I never bring home leftovers – just an empty bowl. -Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri. This creamy fruit salad recipe, using Greek yogurt, is sweet and creamy without the added calories!
Creamy Fruit Salad Austin’s fruit salad step by step
- In big bowl mix the fruit with the juice and pudding till pudding is dissolved,Fold in all cool whipped,then fold in marshmallows mix with spoon well. Chill for 1-2 hrs. And enjoy 😉.
- Mix well.
- Mix well.
- For a smaller amount 2 cans fruit cocktail,one smaller box of vanilla pudding, half tub cool whipped topping and whatever marshmallows. This is a cheaper way and the way I make it most of the time. So easy and great for a smaller child to make on their own..
This Creamy Hawaiian Fruit Salad features banana, pineapple, mini marshmallows & sour cream. Add tropical flavor to this refreshing Hawaiian fruit salad. This Korean style fruit salad is a great side dish that goes well with both western style and oriental style meals. It is full of savory and sweet flavor too! Have you tried Korean style creamy fruit salad before?