crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice. See great recipes for crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice too! Rice & Spice Thai Cuisine Menu. Thai style spicy lemon grass soup.
Crispy duck glazed with a choice of red curry pineapple or Basail sauce. Crispy duck with Thai Basil sauce (garlic chili paste), mix vegetables and rice. Order online from China A Go Go on MenuPages. You can cook crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice
- You need of crispy pork cheeks.
- It’s 5 lb of pig cheeks.
- It’s 3 of stalks lemon grass.
- You need 1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- You need 3 cup of sake.
- You need 5 cup of light chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of korean chile flake.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of pineapple, orange glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of OJ.
- You need 1 cup of mea poy.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tamari.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sambal Olek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cold water.
- It’s of thai basil and lemon rice.
- It’s 3 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon aest.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin.
Order online from Thai Basil on MenuPages. Choice of protein include chicken, beef, pork, tofu, and mixed vegetables at set price. All lunch orders include your choice of steamed or fried rice. Soft wide rice noodles stir-fried with egg, chicken and shrimp, broccoli, carrots, onions, basil leaves in chili-basil sauce.
crispy pig cheeks with spicy pineapple,orange glaze and thai basil,lemon rice step by step
- Pig cheeks heat oven to 375 bruise lemon grass place all braising ingredeints into deep baking dish cover with foil and place in oven for 2 hours.
- after two hours remove from oven and place baking dish in the cooler for at least 30 min. (i do this because the meat will be super tender and cooling it will let it keep its shape).
- Glaze combine all ingredeints except corn starch and water. bring to a boil.
- mix starch and water and slowly whisk mix into glaze this will thicken slightly mix well and remove from heat.
- Rice bring water to a boil add lemon zest, rice and salt. mix well cover and simmer for 35 min.
- chiffonade thai basil.
- lay out cooked rice on a half sheet pan or a baking dish. sprinkle mirin and basil over rice and fold it into its self. then press into a even solid layer.
- Plating using a ring mold cut rice out of the pan and place in the center of the plate.
- take two pig cheeks and dust with corn starch. deep fry for 3/5 min..
- remove from fryer and place on top of rice. add a few tablespoons of glave over pork/rice stack and garnish with micro celery or celery leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
Duck in a Thai style red curry with bamboo shoots, pineapple, red and green bell pepper, tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. chilibasil.com Menu Hearty aromatic vietnamese soup with rice noodles, bean sprout, thai basil, green onion & cilantro, with fresh lime & peppers on side. Lunch Menu for Ling & Louie's Asian Bar and Grill in Meridian, ID. See latest menu, reviews, and ratings. Sauteed onions, peas, green & red peppers with basil leaves in spicy basil chili sauce.