Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup. The Best Cream Mushroom Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly And this creamy mushroom, leek & spinach soup is no exception! In fact I love it more than regular Creamy, earthy mushroomness, the good-for-you-greeness of spinach and the crunch of macadamia.
A cream sauce so good, I may just have to make a soup out of it. The spinach and mushrooms and the cheeses oh my! I will definitely make this many more times. You can cook Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup
- It’s 24 ounces of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- You need 16 ounces of Organic Spinach.
- It’s 2 of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- You need 6 of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- You need 12 ounces of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- It’s Pint of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- It’s 1 of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
Thanks for the melt in your mouth lasagna recipe! When it comes to meal-in-a-bowl soups, this is one of the best. Collard greens or chopped kale can be used instead of spinach. The hot pepper sauce adds real kick, but it's fine to leave out and let each person flavor their own serving.
Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup step by step
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
Spread the spinach mixture evenly on the crepes, roll up and tightly wrap in cling film, followed by aluminum foil. In a saucepan, heat water and simmer For the soup, peel the onions and finely dice. Rub the mushrooms with paper towels to clean, remove the stems and cut in half. This creamy spinach tortellini soup recipe is easy to make, comforting, and delicious. Chicken, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and a splash of cream This creamy chicken spinach tortellini soup is definitely comfort food, but it's not over-the-top unhealthy or anything.