Super healthy granola. One of my favorite tricks for this Super Healthy Granola is to let it sit for an hour or so until it's totally cool after baking so you can break it into big chunks that turn out almost like granola bars. Mix the baked granola with chia seeds and goji berries and let it. This really is the best healthy granola recipe!
RECIPE : super healthy granola. by jennymustard. Make your own healthy homemade granola and add-in whatever extras your family loves leaving behind extra sugar, unhealthy oils and fillers. Ingredients what a brilliant granola bar recipe with no refined sugar and only a bit of honey – often the healthy versions still end up with loads of maple syrup or honey so this. You can cook Super healthy granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super healthy granola
- It’s 1 cup of whole grain oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries (quartered and pitted).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
They're not all packed with sugar. This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. The result is a chewy, almost cake-like granola bar though not at all similar to any that you would find in the supermarket.
Super healthy granola instructions
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread thinly on baking sheets..
- Bake in oven at 300°F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that it does not burn.
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is!.
This recipe is pretty flexible so don't hesitate to modify to suit your tastes. In Los Angeles last month, I finally made it to beautiful Botanica. If you're going for healthy granola, you're going to want to opt for healthful toppings. Like i say in the video, i hope you take the time to watch my video on sunday – when i can finally reveal the big project i been working on, i can't wait. i. Granola is a a popular food that helps to regulate digestion, aid in weight loss, improve your heart health Granola is an extremely popular breakfast and snack food with a wealth of health benefits.