Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#. Keep a few packs of dried tofu in your refrigerator as I do. Don't overlook this delicious combo of flavorful tofu and fresh chives. Music By: The Defloristics – Back In The Days.
Very slender stems will be tender when cooked. If you cannot find slender stem chives consider chopping off the bottom inch or so of the stems. You don't want tough chives in your stir fry! You can cook Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan#
- It’s 4 cups of garlic chive, cut into 1 inch length.
- It’s 2 of dry tofu cake ~2 cups, shredded into 1 1/2 inch thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 cup of shredded pork or chicken (remove for began version).
- It’s 1 tsp of five spice powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1.5 Tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Elaine came across a very interesting version with some chopped chive. Tofu has been one of the most popular ingredients in Chinese cuisine. Finely chop the Chinese chives and then transfer to a small bowl. Crack an egg into it and mix well.
Sauté Dry tofu and garlic chive 韭菜炒豆干#家常快炒##Vegan# instructions
- Sauté Onion in olive oil until translucent. Adding a teaspoon of sugar could speed things up. Then add minced garlic and shredded dry tofu strips and keep stiring fry them. In the meantime season them with soy sauce and fish sauce..
- In the end, add garlic chives. Stir just until the chives withers. Drizzle with a little sesame oil. Serve with porridge or rice..
Wash and clean the dried tofu and red chili, and then cut into thin shreds. Pour some cooking oil into the wok, add the garlic pieces and dried tofu shreds, and turn on the heat to low. Kouya dofu is freeze dried tofu. It's a long lasting pantry staple of most Japanese households. It has a more dense and firm texture than regular tofu, and like regular tofu it soaks up any flavor it is soaked or cooked in.