Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu beAMiShz. Cook the garlic and ginger until fragrant and lightly browned. Stir in the shrimp, and stir fry until cooked, then remove and set aside.
It takes no effort to make and it tastes really hearty. It has healing powers that warm your body and heart after a long, cold day. Besides prawns, you can also use crab meat, chicken (which is very commonly paired with corn) or tofu. You can have Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- You need 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 6-8 of prawns.
- Prepare 2 packages of egg tofu.
- Prepare 1,200 ml of clean water.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Even with just eggs and a soup stock, you'll be able to make the simplest egg drop soup. If you want more flavor in the soup, add some ginger and spring onions when boiling the soup stock. I love eating corn no matter how it is cooked. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu instructions
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
Fry in oil until both sides are browned. How To Make Cabbage Egg Drop Soup: To make this Chinese cabbage egg drop soup recipe, simply… Sauté onion and garlic. Sauté in a drizzle of oil until softened. Add the cabbage and broth ingredients. Add in the broth, chopped cabbage, ground ginger, white pepper and continue cooking until the soup reaches a simmer.