Cauliflower Rice. Learn how to start making cauliflower rice with this fool-proof recipe! There are two techniques for making cauliflower rice. You can either use a box grater with the medium-size holes traditionally used for cheese, or a food processor with the grater blade to blitz it into small pieces.
Find recipes for cauliflower fried rice and other delicious recipes. Cauliflower can shine in many forms. How To Make Cauliflower Rice Without A Food Processor. You can have Cauliflower Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Rice
- You need 5 cups of cauliflower rice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil or butter.
- It’s 11/2 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion fine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of or so chili.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fresh Ginger.
While the food processor may be easiest way to make cauliflower rice, I do want to show you how to rice cauliflower by hand, too. Knife method: Yes, it is possible to make cauliflower rice with a knife. You simply chop, chop, chop that cauliflower into rice-sized pieces. Cauliflower rice is light and fluffy like rice, but a healthy alternative.
Cauliflower Rice instructions
- Start over medium heat put the oil then cauliflower rice and onions and all the spices and cook cover it.
- Every 5 minutes Stir all the ingredients change the heat to low.
- Cooking time goes to you how do like the cauliflower be done mine took about 20 minutes and taste Al dente I serve mine with 1 teaspoon dry parsley on top with squeeze of lemon enjoy.
It's super easy to make using a food processor or even a box grater. Pretty much any rice dish can be substituted with this low carb vegetable that's packed with vitamins and flavor. Maybe it takes a little longer than microwaving, but I like the texture much better this way. Cauliflower Fried Rice: Your Asian restaurant favorite fried rice, made healthy.; Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh: A delicious veggie spin on traditional tabbouleh that swaps bulgar with cauliflower rice. Asian Cauliflower Rice with Ginger Shrimp: This is a bowl full of flavorful goodness with creamy avocado, spicy shrimp and.