Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins. The end result is a chocolate studded muffin that's soft, moist and naturally sweetened without a load of hassle putting it all together. Unlike a lot of paleo bananas muffins I find these are also nut free which makes them great for sharing and packing away in school lunches. Depending on how tolerant you are with coconut flour these can also be made suitable for a low FODMAP diet so long.
These kid friendly, easy-to-make paleo muffins will become a go-to recipe in your house since they're perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert! Add eggs, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract and mix together. Then add coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda and powder and a pinch of salt and mix well. You can cook Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Meal/Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour, sifted.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pumkin Pie Spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unrefined, Organic Coconut Oil, melted.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Real Maple Syrup.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used dark).
Rich, soft, and moist Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins that are quick, healthy, and perfect to make ahead! They're gluten free, grain free, dairy free, nut free and Paleo and make a great on the go breakfast or snack. Thank you so much for the tip. I don't like banana breads in general, but I love coconuts and had coconut flour.
Paleo Choc Chip Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and get muffin papers in a 12 count muffin pan. You may want to spray th papers with a little coconut oil cooking spray, I did not though..
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice)..
- In a separate, small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, then add and mix the wet ingredients (coconut oil, maple syrup, and bananas) to the eggs..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until combined, then fold in the chocolate chips..
- Fill the muffin papers 2/3 of the way full, then bake for 20 min. Let cool for at least 20 more minutes, then enjoy!.
Healthy vegan paleo banana muffins with chocolate chips in every bite. These paleo banana muffins have no sugar added and are sweetened just with ripe bananas! In a large bowl, mash the bananas with the bottom of a glass. You won't believe how good these Paleo chocolate banana muffins taste and they're healthy enough to eat for breakfast!! They're made with coconut flour, almond flour and sweetened with pure maple syrup for a grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free muffin recipe.