Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. Great recipe for Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta. My simple lunch menu today, simple fried noodle buuuutttt because i have many Italian pasta i tried pasta ,, fried pasta aahh or whatever we called it pasta and noodle are similiar , the most important thing is the taste,, so check it out. Indonesian Mee Goreng Noodles – Marion's Kitchen Marion's Kitchen.
For this noodle bowl's success, it depends on two things: serving it piping hot, right out of a very hot wok, and finding some kecap manis, a molasses-thick sweet soy sauce. How to Make Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) Step-by-Step In a food processor or using a mortar and pestle, grind the garlic, nuts and pepper until it becomes a thick, natural peanut butter type textured, paste. Mie goreng is worldwide known Indonesian stir-fried noodles. You can have Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta
- You need 100 gram of Italain Pasta.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- You need of Boiled Small chicken breast (cut cube).
- It’s 3 tbs of Sweet soy sauce (optional. I put more cos i like sweet).
- You need 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of hot tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetable.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
It's savory, sweet, spicy & incredibly satisfying! Easier than making pasta w/pre-made pasta sauce! Comeback for NEW Easy & Fun Asian. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love.
Simple Indonesian Fried Noodle or Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta in the boiled water about 8 minutes. If you prefer to choose noodle cook it untill a bit soft (not too soft).
- Remove pasta or noodle from the pan. Drained.set aside.
- Add olive oil to the pan wait till hot add garlic stir until fragrant, add chicken and vegetable stir it and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add pasta or noodle, oyster sauce, hot tomato sauce, sweet soy suace, pepper, sugar, chicken powder mix well. Sugar is optional..
- Dont forget to taste it and magic food ready to serve,,, enjoy ur cooking :)).
Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! The noodle dish is of Chinese origin. However, it's popular in Indonesia and has been modified to Indonesian's taste by adding sweet soy sauce. Bihun are noodles, which are made from rice and are.