Gluten-free Brownies. You can easily make these brownies dairy-free. Gluten free brownies can be made almost any texture imaginable. There is something just magical about brownies.
These extra fudgy Gluten Free Brownies just might be the perfect dessert. Filled with cocoa powder and chocolate chips, these brownies boast crispy, chewy edges and a super fudgy chocolate centre. All Reviews for The Best Gluten Free Brownies Ever. You can have Gluten-free Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free Brownies
- You need 1/4 cup of soy flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
I baked these brownies for my daughter who follows a gluten free diet. This post may contain affiliate links. What I love about these gluten-free brownies is that they are made without nuts, eggs, or dairy, so they are vegan and. Now I can make gluten-free brownies without worrying they'll be weird, or having to use a strange ingredient.
Gluten-free Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, & salt in small bowl; mix well..
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add brown sugar; cook & stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; sift in cocoa & stir until combined. Stir in flour mixture until smooth. (Mixture will be thick). Stir in chocolate chips & vanilla. Add eggs; beat until smooth & well blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean..
This recipe for gluten-free oat flour brownies is rich, fudgy, dense and oh-so chocolatey! Super fudgy gluten free brownies will be a staple recipe for years to come. It's a great base recipe to Key Ingredients for this Gluten Free Brownie Recipe. All purpose gluten free baking flour (omit. Our brownie recipe is vegan and gluten-free, but that doesn't mean we skimp on flavor or texture.