Antipasto pasta with artichokes. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Add the jar of artichoke antipasto and mix well. Add the bag of mixed greens, salt, pepper, olive oil and toss. Then add the cooked down tomatoes and reduced chicken broth sauce. You can have Antipasto pasta with artichokes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto pasta with artichokes
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 8 oz of dry pasta.
- It’s 1 large of pot of salted boiling water.
- It’s 7 oz of jar of artichoke hearts with liquid.
- Prepare 1/2 of whole roasted red pepper, sliced. Used from jarred peppers.
- Prepare 3 clove of of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 oz of of romano cheese, grated or sliced with vegetable peeler.
- Prepare 2 of green onions sliced diagonally.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 of . 5. ounces dried salami, cubed.
Quickly toast some pine nuts, then toss onto the pasta. Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Drain, set aside in bowl and add half olive oil. Antipasto Pasta with Sausage, Artichoke Hearts, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes This quick and easy pasta is made entirely from ingredients kept in the pantry, so you can make it whenever a carb craving.
Antipasto pasta with artichokes step by step
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Add dried pasta, stir and keep at a boil for 10 – 14 minutes until pasta is tender. Drain, set aside in bowl and add half olive oil..
- In skillet pan on medium heat, use half of olive oil and saute salami 4 minutes to get a touch crisp..
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds until garlic becomes fragrant, you do not want garlic to brown..
- Add artichokes with liquid, cooking for 3 minutes longer..
- Add in capers, sliced peppers and cook 1 more minute..
- Toss this into pasta with salt and add most off green onion reserving a small amount for garnish..
- Serve and grate or slice romano cheese on top of each portion..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Learn how to cook great Artichoke antipasto. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Artichoke antipasto recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Artichoke antipasto recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Mix undrained artichokes and remaining ingredients except cheese in medium bowl. Cut large artichoke pieces in half if necessary.