Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips Yummy 😋. Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!
Grilled & Ready® Southwestern Style Chicken Breast Strips. Simplify taco night with these seasoned strips to add a flavorful addition to your favorite recipes. Center frozen strips on microwave safe plate. You can cook Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- It’s of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- It’s 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- You need of White rice, cooked.
- Prepare of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Combine all ingredients except the chicken tenders in a large zip top bag and shake. Add chicken tenders and shake again. Place bag in a dish and set in the refrigerator. Let chicken marinate for an hour or two, occasionally turning the bag to evenly distribute the marinade.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips step by step
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Keep reading to learn how to make our super easy chicken tenders recipe, plus tips and tricks. Psst: Take a look at these other fast food copycat recipes. Before You Start: How to Choose the Best Chicken. This recipe uses chicken tenderloins, a cut of meat that's taken from the bottom of a chicken breast. Pro Tips: Recipe Notes for Baked Chicken Tenders The Chicken.