Chinese mix vegetables. Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Make Perfect Meals & Sides with Birds Eye®. An easy to cook, simple Chinese food recipe from Chinese Recipes for All.com. Really tasty and sweet as well as crunchy and refreshing, a perfect accompaniment.
This Chinese mixed vegetable stir-fry combines the classic Chinese flavours with fresh, crunchy vegetables. It is the perfect side dish for any oriental meal, but can also be a standalone vegan dish. Heat wok over medium heat and add the oil, increase to medium-high heat. You can cook Chinese mix vegetables using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese mix vegetables
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salt (according to taste).
- It’s of Black pepper (according to taste).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dried coriander powder.
- You need of Cornflour.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s of Carrots few.
- It’s 1 packet of cream.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Chilli sauce.
- It’s of Olive oil.
La Choy Fancy Mixed Vegetables are a premium blend of crispy Asian-style vegetables, including mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and red bell peppers, letting you quickly add an authentic touch to any stir-fry meal. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese vegetable stir fry in detail.
Chinese mix vegetables step by step
- Boli the vegetables (carrots, peas, cauliflower) and drain the water from it.
- Marinate chopped potatoes with cornflour and salt and then fry..
- Now fry the vegetables and mix all of them. Add salt and other spices..
- Now add cream in it. Mix it thoroughly and cook for few minutes and it’s ready to serve..
Your lustrous, gorgeous vegetable stir fry with remarkable texture will knock your socks off. Chinese cuisine often uses meat in its stir fries, but meat-free versions are just as good, if not better. Before you get started, chop the scallions, ginger, and garlic. You'll need them at your fingertips once you start cooking. Next, whisk the soy sauce, water, dry sherry, sesame oil, sugar, cornstarch, red pepper flakes and dry mustard in a small bowl.