Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice, seasoned with Sprinkled the turkey with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes. Subbed out the rice for quinoa and added some kale and then topped them off with. Combine quinoa and chicken stock in a saucepan.
Asian Chicken and Veggie Lettuce Wraps. This recipe has plenty of flavor and is hearty enough to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. Quinoa recipes may be viewed as reserved only for dieters, but this healthy quinoa recipe blasts the idea that dieters only eat. You can cook Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa
- You need 2 Tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1/2 of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need of Few dashes of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of favorite tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine or white wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s Packet of ground turkey.
- Prepare 4 of peppers.
- It’s of Shredded cheese for top (mozz recommended).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
Stuffed Peppers with Turkey & Quinoa. Roasted red peppers filled with spiced ground turkey and quinoa. A nutrient powerhouse of colorful vegetables stuffed with lean protein. These Southwestern Turkey Stuffed Peppers are filled with quinoa, black beans, roasted corn, and spices.
Italian stuffed peppers with turkey and quinoa step by step
- Toast dry spices in avocado oil for a few mins. Add onion,garlic, thyme and cook till translucent. Add turkey and cook till no pink shows. Add can tomatoes, tomato sauce and wine and allow to reduce. Add Parmesan and allow to melt..
- Mix quinoa to the turkey mixture..
- Cut peppers in half and remove stems and seeds. Put peppers on a sheet pan and fill with turkey quinoa mixture. Top peppers with shredded cheese. Bake at 400 for 15 mins or until peppers are tender. Top with fresh basil..
Topped with typical taco fixings, this healthy meal is a twist on a Manchego + Heirloom Tomato Crostata. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce. This Italian Stuffed Peppers recipe is gluten-free and could easily be made dairy-free by omitting the cheese on top although it does make them extra delicious! And thanks to the Hodgson Mill Sorghum, Quinoa, & Brown rice side, these beauties are full of fiber, protein and minerals! Add in the turkey and Italian seasoning, and cook until no longer pink.