Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋. finally, enjoy idli sambar with hot steamed idli. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes. Idli sambar recipe – This super quick idli sambar is the best you can make at home to serve with your tiffins like idli, vada, pongal.
Idli Sambar Recipe with stepwise photos. One of the best tiffin sambar recipe i must say. Idli sambar recipe with step by step photos and video. You can cook Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋 using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋
- You need of SAMBAR.
- It’s 1 cup of arhar daal or SPLIT lentil.
- It’s 1 cup of finely diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced beans.
- It’s 1 cup of finely diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of florets of cauliflower.
- Prepare Half of cup peas.
- Prepare 1 of onion finally chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of ginger garlic grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of jaggery sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- You need of IDLI.
- Prepare 2 cup of 2 cup semolina.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar optional.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pouch fruit salt or 1 teaspoon baking soda.
Idli and sambar is a combination made for each other. There are many ways sambar can be made. Bangalore style idli sambar is one of the tasty sambar I have tasted. Idli and sambar is a very common breakfast through out Karnataka.
Healthy IDLI SAMBAR😋 step by step
- IDLI=mix semolina and curd and salt and pepper.if you are using baking powder then mix with all but if you are using fruit salt then use it when you get ready to make idli.now mix well by adding some water and rest it.
- For SAMBAR=soak lentils with salt,pepper,turmeric,2 glass water and all the vegetables.
- Soak for 30 minutes only then have 2 whistles in cooker.let stir it at low flame after opening the cooker.
- For tadka roast mustard seeds and ginger garlic grated then add chopped onion.
- Make them golden and add all the left ingredients of sambar and add tomatoes too.
- Cook the tadka for 10 to 15 minutes and then add it to sambar.sambar is ready.
- Now take a broad pan.add some water for steam.set a stand and let the water boil.grease with oil the small bowls of steel or use idli stand..
- Set in the pan and add fruit salt quickly into semolina mixture and pour one scoop estimated into bowls set or idli stand.
- Let it steam by covering them after 7 to 8 minutes it will ready.
- Enjoy after transferring to palate and enjoy.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
But the sambar and chutney recipes vary from one place to another. Tiffin Sambar for Idli/ Dosa is always a great treat to our taste buds, especially if it has the taste of restaurants. Tiffin Sambar is very simple to make and it is healthy too as we are going to add lots of veggies. The shallots is the main secret which really enhances the flavor and also the freshly ground. Idli Sambar is a complete food in itself as it contains all the essential nutrients, minerals and vitamins that are essential for your overall health.